Learn To Draw and Paint Course
Learn to draw and paint with this fun and transformative course. You will surprise yourself and your family and friends with the wonderful drawings and paintings you will make on this course
Your own personal expert tutor to discuss your art work with as it develops.
Access to LIVE Drawing and Painting Clases every Saturday (Term Times)
Unlimited one to one, face to face tuition via the internet at times that suit you.
An expert eye and a criticsl friend to tell you if it really is good.
Useful resources, tutorials, step by steps
Online community of enthusiastic students like you
There is no limit to what you could achieve!
Each week on Saturday, there is a new LIVE online art class for you to enjoy. All classes are recorded so if you can’t make your class you can easily review at any time, so you never miss a thing! You can draw or paint along with the tuttor or wait till later using the video recording of the class.
‘Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life’ Pablo Picasso 1881 -1973′
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Specialisms:Oil painting, Acrylic Pianting, Watercolour Painting, Mixed Media
- Entry Requirements:14 years or over – No previous art or design qualifications required. Love of painting or desire to learn.
- Part-time programmes:available all year around – limited places – enroling now
- Requirements:broadband connection / art materials
- Progression: to Level 2 BTEC EQV. or Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- Accreditation:OCAD Certificate or get your work accredited for additional £100 (Ofqual Code 501/2278/2)
- Tuition:Unlimited face to face, one to one or written feedback
How It Works
No software to download – just browse to your e studio and classes!
Students receive access to their own online studio where they can work through their course. Each week on Saturday an OCAD tutor will teach you new skills in drawing and painting. You can work alongside the tutor in realtime! Or you can review the lesson recordings later and make your artwork when it suits you.
In addition to the lessons, there are helpful resources, video tutorials for skills development, step by step guides etc.
Photographs of students’ completed work are uploaded to their e studio for assessment and constructive, friendly written feedback on how to progress. Additionally students are invited to discuss with an experienced and qualified personal tutor their progress and receive face to face verbal feedback, encouragement and support. Students may also benefit from relationships with their fellow online students as they can view profiles and comment on each others’ art work if they wish.
Optional, no requirement to be assessed, just friendly support from an expert tutor.
Fee £19.99 monthly subscription – cancel anytime!
Start anytime 🙂